Updated: Nov 30
Taking photos many not seam long but it is for guests at your wedding who may not know very many people. Here are a few ideas to get the party started with breaking the ice.
Wedding Cocktail Hour ideas for your wedding day!
Axe Throwing - Yes, I said it and it works! What a fun way to get your guests cheering each other on and having fun. Just research awe throwing for weddings and I am sure you will get a number of places to show up!
2. Wedding Day Piñata - Now this is something to make the party fun! Customize your Pinata to a wedding cake, star, heart, or ring! Don't forget to fill it with your favorite candy for the guests to enjoy.
3. Yard Games - This is great for an outdoor wedding! Yard games will give your guests the space to spread out and have lots of conversations. Some chooses you have are Connect Four, Giant Jenga, Cornhole, Ladder Golf, Giant Chess, and Checkers.
4. I Spy - Make a list of pictures you want your guests to take, like of the cake and someone laughing. Make it a competition between the patrons at each table to see who can cross off every picture on their list the quickest. Be sure to purchase disposable camera for you to develop for your wedding day scrapbook.
5. Spin The Wheel - Now this is great during at cocktail hour or reception. Customize it to your liking and watch your guests step into your world of fun!
6. Scratchers - Each guest should select a card from a pile of scratchers that are placed at each table. To determine the winners, have every guest play their scratcher at the same time! Give a small present to the winners at each table. A fantastic way to break the ice at the table is to have a little competition! Don't forget to wrap the present.
We here at SJ Coordination & Events, LLC love to help out couples on their big day! If you need assistance on the day of, send us an email so we can help set up your ice breakers! Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wedding Coordination and Event Coordination in:
Cheyenne, WY, Casper, WY, Laramie, WY and Fort Collins, CO